5 Things You Need to Know Before Buying a Hot Tub
We all have had that dream that someday we will be sitting in our very own hot tub and enjoying the tub life. The jet streams on our back, the relaxing sound of bubbles and the aromatherapy in place.
As relaxing as this all sounds, there are some things you should consider before you purchase a hot tub. Let us educate you with these 5 important thoughts.
- Why are you buying a hot tub? They are amazing for so many reasons but there should be a reason you are buying one. The worst thing you can do is to purchase a hot tub and not use it. Many people buy them because of their health needs, a way for the family to spend time together or just the lifestyle.
- Where will you put it? This is a common question that we get asked all the time in our showroom. Will this hot tub fit here? Is the hot tub close enough to an electrical outlet? Is it possible to build my deck around the hot tub? Fortunately, we offer a Backyard Consultation that will answer any question that you may have. We have been in the business for over 40 years so we know a thing or two!
- Budget…This is important. How will you spend your hard earned dollars? If you’re like most consumers, you will want to find the best value. Hot tubs can range in price from $3000 to over $15,000 so determining your budget is crucial.
- The good ole Wet Test. You wouldn’t buy a car without giving it a test drive, why wouldn’t you test out your hot tub before you purchase it? This is one of the best ways you can determine if the hot tub is for you.
- Financing. We know these are a luxurious item but fear not, with OAC you can get financing which makes payments more manageable.
With these tips, you will have the knowledge to purchase your hot tub with confidence.
For our more experienced tubbers, what did we leave off the list? Let us know in the comments.
Stay cool hot tubbers!