- A simple one-touch override of the main sauna control panel.
- This optional illuminated external switch allows the sauna bather to turn the sauna On/Off (with a Pure 2.0 or Elite control system)
- When turned “On” the sauna will operate at the pre-set time and temperature on the main control. Commercial saunas can operate as 60 min. or 24 hr. run cycle.
- Heavy duty vandal resistant brushed stainless steel control; blue LED illuminates when turned on.
- Mounts in a standard single-gang electrical rough-in box.
- In a commercial environment the main sauna control can be located at the attendant’s desk (or in the mechanical room) so the sauna time/temperature functions are secured from the general public.
- In a second home/rental property, use the On/Off Button for safety; a renter can simply push the button to use the sauna at your set temperature & time.
- Elite control system can be operated from a PC-operated app for ease and safety of club-manager-operation of commercial saunas.
- No programming needed; Plug-n-play operation